End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Moving out cleaning is unpleasant yet necessary task for tenants who want to get their full deposit back. Landlords can often be way too rigorous and withhold fair amounts of their occupants’ deposit due some omissions in their property cleaning checklist. That is why the assistance of companies like Lytton & Lily Cleaning is more than vital - we know how to fully satisfy property managers and help tenants leave the place they’ve so far occupied in pristine condition.
Re-clean requests are very common once a flat or house had been freed by its occupants who failed to perform a proper cleaning. This usually costs both tenants and landlords extra money, time and efforts. In order to avoid all that, we advice both parties to write down our phone number 020 3746 1810 and call us anytime of the year for a professional end of tenancy cleaning in London. We have proven to be a trustworthy cleaning provider, with special attention to details and prices that match everyone’s budget.
Our service is not limited in time - our cleaners will stay as much as they are needed. They are all vetted and experienced. After a short assessment, they will organize their time and priorities and immediately began cleaning. We give you a 72 hrs guarantee so if it so happens that you are not satisfied with our work, we will send our cleaning technicians back for a free re-clean.
- Dust through all the woodwork & skirting boards
- Ceiling cobweb removal
- Light switches & sockets cleaning
- Pictures & mirrors cleaning
- Door tops & frames cleaning
- Curtain rails wiping
- Wiping & dusting the wardrobes & cupboards (inside out)
- Cleaning door & walls marks and fingerprints
- Cleaning windows (panes, glass surface, sills)
- Clearing out drawers and shelves
- Moving sofas,beds and light furniture & cleaning underneath
- Hoovering carpets & rugs ( steam cleaning can be offered too if carpet is in a dire condition)
- Mopping hard floors
- Cleaning kitchen appliances - freezers, fridges, dishwashers, washing machines, microwaves, ovens (deep oven cleaning is considered extra service and is billed accordingly), toasters, mixers etc.
- Cleaning of sinks
- Cleaning of bathroom taps and fittings
- Cleaning of shower screen & tiles
- Shower screen and tiles
- Sanitizing WCs (that includes cleaning the pipe work and plumbing behind the WC if we can access them) NB! In order for our end of tenancy cleaners London to properly do their job, tenants are required to free the property of any personal belongings (except furniture). We also require access to electricity and running water. Finally, in order for us to clean & defrost your fridge, we ask you to turn it off 24 hrs in advance.
End Of Tenancy Cleaners You Can Trust
- We are can provide top-quality end of tenancy cleaning 365 days a year. Our lines are open 24-7 and we are ready to take your calls and quickly dispatch a team of skilled cleaners that will make sure you get your bond back. This service is also suitable for landlords and real estate agencies who need expert help in deep cleaning properties before leasing them to new occupants. We offer you same day service as well as public holidays move out cleaning appointments.